[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: GET-SETF-METHOD-ENVIRONMENT, Version 3
- To: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Issue: GET-SETF-METHOD-ENVIRONMENT, Version 3
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 87 22:59 EDT
- In-reply-to: <870605-232848-2962@Xerox>
The adoption cost sentence about some implementations (Symbolics)
already using an optional argument to GET-SETF-METHOD for
something else seems to have disappeared in the latest revision.
I don't care a whole lot, but I don't think we want to cover up
any known adoption costs in proposals.