[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IF-BODY (Version 5)
- To: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: IF-BODY (Version 5)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 11 Jun 87 14:43 PDT
- In-reply-to: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>'s message of Sat, 2 May 87 14:43 EDT
I am having difficulty releasing IF-BODY, because of its length and
form. I think it is an embarassment and will cause an uproar if
presented in its present form.
I wouldn't mind a proposal that contained all of the words and
discussions of this one, but in the discussion section. I think most of
the other issues can be summarized succinctly and fairly.
While I hate to do this (and possibly it is a mistake) I am going to
attempt to do the surgery to put Version 5 in a releasable form
(although we are all sick of it). You'll probably hate me for it, but
I'd rather not foist it in its current form on the community.