Re: IF-BODY (Version 5)

I am having difficulty releasing IF-BODY, because of its length and
form. I think it is an embarassment and will cause an uproar if
presented in its present form.

I wouldn't mind a proposal that contained all of the words and
discussions of this one, but in the discussion section. I think most of
the other issues can be summarized succinctly and fairly.

While I hate to do this (and possibly it is a mistake) I am going to
attempt to do the surgery to put Version 5 in a releasable form
(although we are all sick of it). You'll probably hate me for it, but
I'd rather not foist it in its current form on the community.