Status, clarification list, members

First, I want to apologize again for the delay in getting out the list
of clarifications & issues. I feel like it is important to merge in the
discussion with the work Scott Fahlman did in January of this year.  I'm
still working on this list.

I've added Dieter Kolb, Siemens, Germany to the distribution list.
Siemens has a mail connection to Xerox, and Dieter can get arpanet mail
addressed to cl-cleanup, but, due to some technical and administrative
problems,  I will have to forward his mail to the distribution list.

I will be adding another EuLisp committee member to cl-cleanup as well.
Part of our goal is to make sure that the EuLisp community is well
represented in the cleanup process.