[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Subject: :1
- From: Ram@C.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1987 15:24 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 20 Oct 1987 15:08-EDT from Kent M Pitman <KMP at STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: RAM@λλ
How about pp339-341: "Any token that is not a potential number and
does not consist entirely of dots will always be taken as a symbol,
now and in the future; programs may rely on this fact."
":1" is not a potential number according to the rules on page 341.
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>