[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 7)
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 7)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 87 20:48 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <871023-172918-1711@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Date: 23 Oct 87 17:29 PDT
I attempted to make the change from "keyword" to Named-argument in this
I no longer believe in that terminology, having tried it for a while in the
CLOS world. I think keeping the CLtL terminology of "keyword arguments"
and "keyword names", with a disclaimer that keyword symbols, lambda-list
keywords, and keyword arguments are three different things, works out better
on the whole.