Re: Issue: TRACE-FUNCTION-ONLY

I agree that it will be easier to get the issues passed if we separate
them. The notion that the features of TRACE as described in CLtL might
be applicable to (SETF fn) and other callable locations seems easy to
separate from trying to standardize what the "additional
implementation-dependent argument formats" are.

The latter should probably include a fairly complete Current Practice
section, for example.  I'll allocate the name
TRACE-ARGUMENT-FORMAT-OPTIONS.

Jim: can you write up a version that doesn't include the :BREAK stuff? A
cross reference to TRACE-ARGUMENT-FORMAT-OPTIONS should probably be
included.