[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: LOAD-TIME-EVAL (Version 2)
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Issue: LOAD-TIME-EVAL (Version 2)
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 11 Nov 87 02:07 PST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@Sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: Masinter.pa's message of 23 Jul 87 15:49 PDT
The latest version of this proposal has a couple of errors. Functions do
not take &ENVIRONMENT arguments, so
(MAKE-LOAD-TIME-EVAL <quoted form> &ENVIRONMENT env) : function
cannot be correct.
The is a paren error in the Test Case:
(defmacro print-load-date (&environment env)
`(quote ,(make-load-time-eval '(format T "~A~%" (get-date) env))))
... which is really an example.
There was no discussion of this issue after the posting of Version 2 on
23 July. I think the cleanup committee endorses the proposal and it can
be released with only a few edits.