Issue: LOAD-TIME-EVAL (Version 3)

Kent, I think the change from #, only being allowed inside constants to
#, only being allowed as a form is completely backwards.  It's an
unnecessary incompatible change, invites the question of why we bother
having a reader syntax for #, when it could just as well be a macro that
evaluates its subform only the first time it is called (with an
optimization to evaluate it at load time rather than on first call), and
appears to do violence to the relationship between #, and #..  I don't
favor your version of the proposal.

I wasn't able to figure out what else your uneasiness might have been,
if there was more than the constant-versus-form issue.