[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: meeting time
- To: CL-CLEANUP@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: meeting time
- From: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 12 Nov 87 17:59 PST
- Cc: Dave_Matthewsemail@example.com
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Thu, 12 Nov 87 18:19 EST
Given the number of issues we have to discuss, I think that we should
probably still plan to get together Monday AM from 10-12 AM, and if
necessary, have a followup session in the evening. The editorial
committee has some chance of running on beyond 4 PM.
I expect we can manage to get a meeting room in the hotel in the
Responses so far:
Kent = yes
David = yes
Larry = yes
Guy = would have to change travel plans
Sandra = probably not until 11.
I've not heard from anyone else.