Re: DECLARE-MACROS (Version 2) Volunteer wanted.

I'm not convinced that the user impact is a big deal. There are a number
of useful workarounds which this proposal could (and apparently should)
suggest which will tend to nullify the effect on users.

I plan to submit a revised copy of DECLARE-MACROS that will factor in the
feedback we got from Gold Hill and Franz, and then we can work from there.

(Larry: I'll try to do this in the near future. Bug me if I don't seem to
have gotten to it by, say, next week.)