CL-CLEANUP membership

There are a number of people who are either observers or members of this
subcommittee and were not listed in Mathis' announcement.

> Date: 29 Nov 87 17:22 EST
> Subject: subcommittees
> From: MATHIS@A.ISI.EDU
> To: x3j13@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU

> here is my version of how the subcommittee evolved at the Ft. Collins
> meeting. PLEASE send me any additions or other corrections.

> If you have an electronic mailing list, please let me know and tell
> me how people outside the subcommittee should be involved with that
> list (if at all)

> X3J13 Subcommittees (as of November 29, 1987
> (Mathis, Steele, and Gabriel try to follow all)

> Clean-up
> Larry Masinter
> Guy Steele
> Kent Pitman
> JonL White
> JScott Fahlman
> David Moon
> Ellen Waldrum

Rather than my embarassing myself by misspelling your name or otherwise mangling
the introduction, or including some and not others...  Lets have another round
of mail-check: For those who are not in the list above, please send a brief
message to CL-CLEANUP@SU-AI.STANFORD.EDU, introducing yourself. Please do not
use the word "Axolotl" in your reply.

- - - - -
This is the current distribution list for cl-cleanup@Sail.stanford.edu:

rpg

#clclea.msg[com,lsp]

Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU
chiles@C.CS.CMU.EDU
ram@C.CS.CMU.EDU
mcdonald@C.CS.CMU.EDU

gls@THINK.COM

"xerox-cl-cleanupâ??.pa"@XEROX.COM
   (Brotsky.PA, Daniels.PA, Gregor.PA, Masinter.PA, Pavel.PA, Pedersen.PA)
   (redistribution to: "Dieter Kolb:ZTISOF:Siemens")

"hpfclp!dcm"@HPLABS.HP.COM
"hpfclp!cl-technical"@HPLABS.HP.COM

kmp@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA

Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA