Re: Issue: FUNCTION-TYPE-REST-LIST-ELEMENT, FUNCTION-DECLARATION issues

Ram: I've scanned your latest proposal, but it still doesn't seem to address the
minor issue at hand here:

What does
(declare (function (integer integer) t) foo)
 imply?

We've discussed what it could mean, what it should mean, what CLtL says it
means, but I'd to hear about current practice. What, if anything,  do current
implementations do with such declarations? Do any implementations pay attention
to the types of arguments in function declarations?