Issue: DRIBBLE-TECHNIQUE (Version 1)

I support DRIBBLE-TECHNIQUE:MAKE-EXPLICITLY-VAGUE.

I'm not sure exactly what KMP means by stating that this proposal is a
straw man, but I like it.  I think that it was a mistake to put dribble
into the manual, and that we should just tell users that it differs from
system to system.  I don't think that there's any hope of getting a
standard that makes sense on editor-top-level systems, dumb
Read-Eval-Print systems, and all the flavors in between, so we should
just punt on this.

The only advantage of mentioning DRIBBLE in the standard at all is that
users know what name to look up in any given system to get this general
sort of functionality.

-- Scott