Introductions

I'm Scott Fahlman of Carnegie-Mellon University, and most of you know
me, I think.

There are three other CMU people on the cleanup list, all full-time CMU
staff members who work with me in the CMU Common Lisp project (formerly
Spice Lisp).  Dave McDonald and Bill Chiles are on the list mostly as
observers, making sure that we know about changes so that our
implementation can track them accurately.  Chiles has also had some
dealings with the error committee.  Rob Maclachlan (please note the
spelling) has been more vocal, especially on issues related to
compilation, types, and I/O.

-- Scott