cleanup status

re:
    People who want to be involved with the discussions and decision
    making should be working within X3J13; but we also have a
    responsibility for providing authoritative information on what we
    are doing and what implications it may have for current and
    future implementations of the "standard."

This seems to me a succinct, reasonable statement of policy regarding
"outsiders".  There's probably no need for us to lecture the vendors
on how closely the must adhere to CLtL -- it's their responsibility to
document their deviations and extensions.

-- JonL --