Issue: EXPORT-IMPORT

I spoke to Paul and we're content to withdraw this issue based on Moon's reference to
an authoritative (albeit slightly misplaced) section.

I guess I try never to bring -anything- up on the Common-Lisp mailing list ever because
it is too large to be of any practical value to me. I'm personally not interested in the
simultaneous opinion of tens of thousands of implementors, users, and none-of-the-aboves
if we can decide an issue amongst ourselves. I assume we all read Common-Lisp so it's
hardly like having sent this out to Common-Lisp would have spared any of us.
I treat Common-Lisp as a potential source for more topics for our discussions, not as
an alternative forum for our discussions.