Re: make-lexical-environment

Just a further note.  CLtL, p. 322, does say that the values passed as
the last argument to eval hook functions (or apply hook functions) "are
suitable for the functions evalhook, applyhook, and macroexpand".  This
in turn means that these arguments are suitable as the second argument
to a macro expander function.  (See the discussion of macroexpand.)

I guess I don't see anything that implies that all environment
objects acceptable to macro expander functions have to be acceptable
to evalhook, though the idea is attractive.

				-Cris