RE: Issue: MACRO-FUNCTION-ENVIRONMENT

Looks pretty good, but how about explicitly allowing NIL as the environment,
indicating the null lexical environment?  This is just as in GET-SETF-METHOD-
ENVIRONMENT, which you might as well add to the list of references.

BTW, VAX LISP already implements the proposed behavior.

I'm receiving CL-CLEANUP mail now (thank you, rpg), so there's no need
to CC to me.  Also, please note that my real name is different from my
account/user name: "Walter van Roggen", and thus should never be spelled
"Walter Vanroggen" except by blind use of DELETE and STRING-CAPITALIZE.

			---Walter
------