Issue: STREAM-CLASS-ACCESS (version 1)

I have this issue filed as STREAM-CLASS-ACCESS. You called it just
STREAM-ACCESS. It would be nice if we could stick to just one name so
that I and others who try to keep this stuff usefully archived don't get
the archive split uselessly into two pieces.

The editorial committee should see to it that it's clear that these
types have to do with `structure' rather than `intent' of the resulting
streams. For example, if you broadcast to two string streams, you have a
stream of type BROADCAST-STREAM, not (necessarily) a string of type
STRING-STREAM, etc.

In any case, the write-up looks generally quite good as it stands and
the proposal has my support.