Re: Issue: FUNCTION-COMPOSITION (Version 1)

Presumably the following is a typo, and you intend this to a function that
calls the given function and then negates its argument.  Or something like
that.

   COMPLEMENT function					[Function]

    Returns a function whose value is the same as the OR of the
    given functions applied to the same arguments.

This all seems a bit gratuitous to me, but if the rest of you think it
would promote better programming style, I won't argue.

-- Scott