Re: various DEFSTRUCT issues

My belief is that we should say that it is an error to have two slots with
string-equal slot names, and that it is an error to redefine a structure, in
that slot-accessors for structures are presumed to be declared "inline". If
users want more flexibility than that, they should use defclass.

Given that we have defclass and CLOS, I'm leaning toward allowing maximal
performance hacking by implementations using vanilla DEFSTRUCT. So requiring
implementations to allow things they don't currently allow (even though some
implementations might allow them) seems like it is going in the wrong direction.