Re: Issue: PROCLAIM-SCOPE (Version 1)

A major concern is that any additions that talk about "file" should have some
reasonable semantic model; currently, the semantics of Common Lisp are described
in terms of expressions, without regard to file boundaries. I've thought that it
might be possible to talk about special "file" forms, that have translations
into things that can be typed in interactively.

Some possible models for "file" are

Assume each file is wrapped with an implicit "progn".

Assume each expression in a file is actually preceded with an implicit "(locally
" ...

Otherwise, we're left with an operational semantics that describes what things
*mean* only in terms of what LOAD or COMPILE *does*....