discussion of Moon's comments re: ELIMINATE-FORCED-CONSING

    Date: Tue, 6 Sep 88 15:38:22 PDT
    From: trwrb!smpvax1!jrg@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

    !   I'd support your proposal if you simplify it more or less along
    !   the lines I suggested.  I don't support version 2 because there
    !   is too much in it.

    I'll submit a modified proposal for discussion.

Unfortunately the new proposal is so complicated that I'm not going to
have time to read and understand it in the near future.  I was hoping
for something a lot simpler.  If I get a chance to read it carefully
enough to comment on it, I'll send in some comments.