Issue: PATHNAME-TYPE-UNSPECIFIC (Version 1)

I favor PATHNAME-TYPE-UNSPECIFIC:NEW-TOKEN.  It's interesting to note
that the rationale quoted from the Colander editor is weak and confused,
but the rationale in Kent's proposal (which is actually in the problem
description section) makes a lot more sense.  The problem isn't file
systems that don't have types at all, but file systems that have types
for some pathnames but not for other pathnames, for example Unix.

I suggest that the proposal be extended to allow :UNSPECIFIC in the
version, directory, device, and host fields as well.  The only field
that should not allow :UNSPECIFIC is the name field.