Issue: BOGUS-FIXNUMS

Is there still a proposal here?  If so, could someone (Sandra?!) update
the proposal to address all the concerns brought out in the mail.
There's too much there for me to assimilate in one sitting.

Thanks			---Walter

PS  Actually, maybe every ought to be updating their proposals so we can
cut down on the work Larry has to do and so that we can get as many
proposals ready in time for the next meeting.

PPS  When/where is the next cleanup subcommittee meeting?  I'd prefer
Monday morning early, to avoid conflict with the editorial mtg, but
such a time might be difficult for people on west-coast time.