Issue: LIST-TYPE-SPECIFIER

Actually, I'd prefer exchanging the proposed type names, so that
(LIST *) could be abbreviated as (LIST) could be abbreviated as LIST,
just as for arrays, and with the same meaning regarding element types.

There's still the issue of what specialized list or array type specifiers
means.  Assuming the proposal regarding array element type upgrading
(what's the latest on this, btw?) I could see specialized LIST type
specifiers in the same way, with the automatic upgrading of the element
type to T in all (!?) current implementations.

Do we need another cleanup issue on whether (ARRAY foo) implies
(TYPEP (AREF x i) 'foo), just as this issue specifies?

			---Walter