RE: Issue: ARGUMENTS-UNDERSPECIFIED (Version 2)

Allowing END to be NIL across the board is a good idea.  However,
the current PARSE-INTEGER doesn't say NIL is supposed to mean anything,
so I think this would be a change in the functionality.  So another
cleanup item would be appropriate.  You might want to generalize and
talk about the uses of all the normal "sequence" keyword arguments.
For example, I don't think CLtL says that the predicates and :key's
may get called any number of times in any order, except when describing
SEARCH.  I think that should be stated for all the sequence functions.

			---Walter