RE: Issue: STANDARD-INPUT-INITIAL-BINDING (version 8)

This looks pretty good, except I think many implementations would
prefer not to have a requirement that *TERMINAL-IO* be a Common Lisp
stream.  Already most implementations bind *TERMINAL-IO* to
implementation dependent streams, and I think in this case it's
best to continue the status quo.  Another way to look at this issue
is that I don't see any advantage to forcing *TERMINAL-IO* to
be yet another synonym stream or a two-way-stream (or whatever CL
stream type) which really just uses the implementation dependent
stream after all.

			---Walter