Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER

I think this issue also needs to address the default value for :USEd
packages.  (Or else the name should be changed to something more
specific like LISP-PACKAGE-CONTENTS.)

If we allow the default value for :USE to be implementation dependent,
I think users would be most happy.  If someone really wants just Common
Lisp, they would be able to say :USE '("LISP").  Otherwise they would
be able to get the same environment that the USER package has, since
implementations would have the flexibility to make them the same and
as rich as they would like to make them.

I think this is what resulted from those CL discussions a few years ago.
I'd guess that this is also what several implementations do.  Anyone
care to comment?

			---Walter