re: encourage no side-effect garbage

I'd like to withdraw this issue from discussion.

The cleanup committee is constituted to consider changes to the Language that
the standard describes.  Whether the standard should have a (non-binding)
section on implementation notes is really up to the editor and the editorial
committee.

I think it should, but it doesn't belong as a "cleanup" to the language.

I think this is the sentiment that was expressed by others, but I wanted to give
final notice before moving it to the "withdrawn" category.