Issue: DEFSTRUCT-SLOTS-CONSTRAINTS-NAME (Version 2)

This writeup doesn't say what precisely "the same" means, i.e. what
equality predicate are you using for slot names.  The default assumption
when you don't say is EQL for most people.  I think it should be
STRING=, because of the association of constructor keywords with slot
names.  (What I really think is that it should be STRING-EQUAL, but
I'll probably have trouble convincing some people that case shouldn't
matter.)