Re: Issue: LAMBDA-FORM (Version 2)

In re-reading, I realize that there is a small counter to the Aesthetic argument
that says that since it makes the language slightly bigger, with two ways of
doing the same thing: you can now say (lambda (x) ...) or #'(lambda (x) ...),
and thus makes the language more confusing, harder to explain, read, etc.

I think we do well when we at least acknowledge the pros and cons in issues, and
this one isn't as clearcut as the writeup makes it out to be.