Re: CL-CLEANUP committee mtg's

organized:

I usually only announce cleanup committee meetings to people on the cleanup
mailing list, since efficiency would suffer if attendees lacked context. The
cleanup committee is open to people who want to work on it. I've generally
discouraged passive observers.

I've suggested a cleanup committee meeting Monday 10-10 from 9:30 to 12:30, and
have heard no complaints so far.

Decisions are made by consensus when we can get it. Sometimes the only consensus
is "we all agree that this writeup fairly presents the pros and cons of the
issue". We've brought things for a vote to the general X3J13 where only one
committee member was in favor of the proposal.