Subject: DRAFT Minutes June meeting
 From: MATHIS@A.ISI.EDU
To: x3j13@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU

DRAFT
Minutes of the X3J13 Meeting, Boston, June 15, 16 1988.

            Dick Gabriel moved, and Larry Masinter seconded, to change the
              motion to the following:

              The X3J13 Committee hereby accepts chapters 1 and 2
              of the Common Lisp Object System, as defined in document
              88-002R, for inclusion in the Common Lisp language being
              specified by this committee. Subsequent changes will be handled
              through the usual editorial and cleanup processes.

              The motion passed 22-0.

            The original motion, as amended, passed 24-1.