Issue: PACKAGE-CLUTTER (Version 2)

re: ... Would it make sense to merge the issues as
    a single new issue LISP-SYMBOL-DEFINITION? I'd prefer to do that rather
    than ask people to talk about only half the subject at a time. ...

I thought the PACKAGE-CLUTTER issue successfully attacked the problem
of what symbols should be present in the LISP package.  The constraint
about vendors not putting additional definitions on LISP package
symbols seems ok in this context, but widening it out to a proscription
agains the user "using" these names seem better suited to the context
of LISP-SYMBOL-REDEFINITION.

The former issue seems to be (finally!) non-controversial; but the latter
is sure to have ongoing dissension.

-- JonL --