Re: Issue: PRINT-PRETTY-HOOK (version 1)

       Would it help if the pretty print function took an additional optional
       argument, the current print level (the current print length always
       starts at 0 when the function is called.)

    I think it makes it more consistent with the structure print
    functions. I don't think that you can win all the time, because,
    if your print function calls a Common Lisp print function (print,
    princ...), then you lose the depth.

Not really because I would expect my pretty print function to only
call a Common Lisp print function on known leaves.