Re: Issue: SETF-SUB-METHODS (Version 5)

David: I thought I responded to almost all of your comments;

Users.

I removed the <dont care>s from the test cases.

I incorporated your remarks about Symbolics Genera 7.2 in Current Practice.

I thought JonL had responded to the reason why he removed the Current
Practice for Xerox, Franz, HP and DEC, and agreed that the test cases had
changed and so regenerating them would require some extra work and not be
necessary.