issue DECLARATION-SCOPE

I generally like this proposal because the wording it uses is much more
understandable than the terminology in CLtL (which I have never succeeded
in grokking fully).  I have two big problems with the current writeup:
other hand, it has two big problems:

(1) The treatment of TYPE declarations contradicts proposal
DECLARE-TYPE-FREE.  I don't think I could vote for either proposal
without some better indication of how they are supposed to work
together.

(2) Since issue FLET-DECLARATIONS was passed at the March meeting, the
writeup needs to be changed to reflect that and give TYPE and FTYPE
declarations the same treatment (either both "bound" or both "free").

-Sandra
-------