issue FUNCTION-TYPE-ARGUMENT-TYPE-SEMANTICS

The writeup looks pretty good to me.  One thing I would like added is
something to emphasize that both this proposal and
FUNCTION-TYPE-REST-LIST-ELEMENT make FTYPE declarations describe calls
to the function, not the actual definition of the function.  It might
help to present a more coherent view of what an FTYPE declaration is.

As I've said elsewhere, I think that the nesting and scoping rules for
FTYPE declarations should be as close as possible to those for TYPE
declarations.

-Sandra
-------