Issue: PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 8)

My notes from Fairfax meeting...

Cleanup meeting:

 KMP will be responsible for writing or acquiring new draft.

X3J13 meeting:

 Masinter: Not ready for vote, but comments solicited.

 JonL: Would the presence of UNSPECIAL declaration help?

 KMP: No. UNSPECIAL doesn't address the original issue of closing
      over these global variables.

 JonL hadn't studied this enough and had a bunch of questions.
 Maybe we'll get more feedback from him when he's read it more carefully.

Offline:

 Julian Padgett (I probably got the spelling wrong) said he
 supports the LG proposal. He doesn't like the D stuff getting
 mixed up in there at all.