Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 2)

My notes from Fairfax meeting...

Cleanup meeting:

 It was thought we should divide this into two issues: What does it do
 (signals an error, doesn't try to load) and where should it go in the
 file (relation to load, other environment issues).

X3J13 meeting:

 Masinter: Maybe we should note that it might be extended on a per-implementation
	   basis to offer arguments saying how to load for implementations
	   that want to offer such.

 I (KMP) made a note to myself about the fact that we shouldn't encourage
 people to add optional arguments to things -- maybe we should have a policy
 that vendor extensions to arguments must be by keyword to help avoid
 and/or detect portability conflicts.