Re: Issue: FUNCTION-DEFINITION (Version 1)

I also don't like SOURCE-CODE. I unfortunately don't like
FUNCTION-DEFINITION very much, either, but more for the reason that I'm
used to thinking of the "definition" of a function as the entire DEFUN
form, rather than the lambda expression that might be recovered from it.
FUNCTION-LAMBDA-EXPRESSION? FUNCTION-SOURCE-CODE?

I'm unsure how far we're willing to proscribe how much the form of the
original definition is retained. For example, after

(DEFUN FOO (X) X)

what is (FUNCTION-DEFINITION 'FOO)? Can it be

(BLOCK-LAMBDA FOO (X) X)

or must it be

(LAMBDA (X) (BLOCK FOO X))

or something else?