Issue: HASH-TABLE-PACKAGE-GENERATORS (version 4)

re: Frankly, although option #2 with filtering looks like it is simpler --
   certainly the syntax description is shorter -- I think option #1, where you
   spell out more explicitly the kind of iteration you want to do, looks like
   it is easier to understand.

   So I would vote for option #2 over option #1 even without some special
   Lucid-specific circumstances.

You made a typo here -- your "vote" is for option #1.  [Not only is this
clear from the context of the remainder of the msg, but I checked it with
Larry, by telephone.]  Moon take note.

-- JonL --