Issue: HASH-TABLE-STABILITY (version 1)

re: Well said.  I can think of one "problem": you have specified the
    constraints relating the :test and the key transformation so well
    that it no longer seems reasonable that users are not able to provide
    their own :test and key transformation.

That would be superb, if Joe Random User were able to understand this
"clarification".  I agree that that may be the only thing lacking for
fully extensible hash-tables.  [But you, Jeff, are a somewhat advanced-
to-wizard person, so you may not be the ultimate test needed.]

-- JonL --