Issue: HASH-TABLE-PACKAGE-GENERATORS (version 5)

    Date: Tue, 29 Nov 88 17:31:48 PST
    From: Jon L White <jonl@lucid.com>

    re:  The package value is one of the packages present or named in the
	 <package-list> argument.  The meaning of the second, third, and fourth
	 values is that the returned symbol is accessible in the returned package
	 in the specified way: present and not exported if :INTERNAL, present
	 and exported if :EXTERNAL, or not present and inherited from some other
	 package and not shadowed if :INHERITED.

    This paragraph looks fine.  If not one else has comments, the either you
    or I should emmed the final version accordingly; also don't forget
    to swap the (3) and (4) items for return value.

Could you do it?  I'm not going to be able to do any more Common Lisp work
until after December 7.  Maybe I'll read the mail, maybe I won't.