Moon's silence

In case you all are taking my silence on all these issues being
thrown around as assent, I should let you know that it is neither
assent nor dissent.  I have read no Common Lisp related mail for
about a month; I'm saving it all, though.  I had hoped to be able
to start catching up on Wednesday but alas it was not to be.  I now
hope to read and comment on at least the issues that I am substantially
interested in, e.g. where I was an author of one version of the
proposal, early next week.