Issue: TAILP-NIL (Version 5)

    Date: Mon, 12 Dec 88 20:55 EST
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com>

    Correction: Contrary to what the current practice section says,
    the proposal TAILP-NIL:T is not what Symbolics Genera does.  In
    fact I know of no implementation that does what the proposal says.

    However, I support the proposal anyway, because I think it's the
    most consistent with the rest of Common Lisp.

I just tried all the examples in the mailing, and they all had the
results that they were supposed to.  How does Genera differ from
TAILP-NIL:T?

                                                barmar