Issue: EXIT-EXTENT (Version 5)

I wanted to recommend against accepting this proposal in its current
format; it looked like to me that a lot more work was needed to make
it both accurate and comprehensible.  Since I don't have the time to
work one it before the January meeting, I won't be able to explain
my objections in much better detail (without, in fact, going to the
trouble to prepare the necessary revised proposal, which I don't
have time to do!)

What would you like to see happen?  If you think you can do it in time
before the January meeting, could you _please_ make the revision, and
mail that out?  to X3J13 as well?

-- JonL --