Issue: CLOS-CONDITIONS (Version 3)

I favor CLOS-CONDITIONS:YES-OPTION-B, even though it's more
verbose, because it makes for a more consistent language.
I don't think the compatibility issue is important since we're
only talking about being compatible with a prototype that some
people have used, not being compatible with a widely used
standard.  Essentially, I agree with JonL's comment of 9 Feb.

Would it make sense to offer only YES-OPTION-B to the whole
X3J13 committee, in order to limit the length of the discussion?
Or is that excessively Fascist?