Issue: COERCE-INCOMPLETE (Version 3)

I agree that this is ready to send out.  The thing about
COERCE-INCOMPLETE:LIMITED-ARBITRARY-EXTENSION that strikes fear
into my heart is that it wipes out CLtL's simple statement that
any sequence type may be converted to any other sequence type,
and starts people asking questions like does
(coerce nil '(vector character)) => "" or "NIL"?

This concern is not reflected at all in the writeup.

I agree that this is ready to send out but I'm inclined to vote
no on both proposals and keep the (unsatisfactory) status quo.